Pet Parent Testimonials
One dog - $35.00/night for the first seven nights and $25.00/night thereafter.
Two dogs - $50.00/night for the first seven nights and $35.00/night thereafter.
Three dogs - $75.00/night for the first seven nights and $50.00/night thereafter.
Four or more dogs - please contact us.
- Can I schedule a late pick-up?
- Yes. Please note: Rate is calculated per 24-hour shifts. We allow a 3-hour pick-up window without charge. An extra time charge will be added for pick-ups after the 3-hour window. Extra Time rates: 4 to 6 hours - $10.00 ($15 for two or more dogs) 6 to 8 hours - $15.00 (25.00 for two or more dogs) 8 to 12 hours - $20.00 ($35.00 for two or more dogs) 12 + hours - $35.00 (50.00 for two + dogs) Please make sure to include drop-off, and pick-up times when making a reservation. Sorry, I can’t provide refunds for unused time.
- What do I need to bring with me?
- Please bring whatever will make your pet comfortable. There's no need to over pack, just bring a few things that are familiar. Must haves: food and food bowl, leash/harness, grooming brush, required medications, two or three favorite toys and treats if you allow. We provide fresh bottled water twice a day, bedding and extra blankets. If your pet sleeps in their favorite bed nightly, please bring along for the stay. All dogs welcome to share our bed if that is their normal routine.
- Can I meet you and see your home before I book?
- We encourage all of our pet parents to schedule a meet-n-greet before they book. However, we understand some folks live out of the area and come here to sunny Florida for a vacation. We will work with you!.